Pre-purchase building inspection Hobart
Hobart pre-purchase building inspections will provide you with peace of mind to make the right financial decision.
Pre-purchase building inspection Report
Hobart building inspections pre-purchase building inspection report pinpoints the major defects with the property and highlights minor defects and areas that will cause problems in time, Our pre-purchase building inspection report is the most detailed and comprehensive in Hobart Tasmania, it will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to make the right financial decision.
Our pre-purchase building inspection reports are easy to follow, they are written (not a tick and flick report from an ipad on site) and very detailed, including many digital photos which identify any issues that you may not be aware of and make it easy to understand any problems.
- All pre-purchase building inspections comply with and sometimes exceed the Australian Standards 4349.1 (2007 Inspections of Buildings; - Pre-purchase inspections - residential buildings).
- Once you have received the report, we are more than happy to take the time to discuss the report and provide you with expert advice.
- Reports are normally available within 24 hours.
Pre-purchase building inspection includes the examination of:
- Hot water system for leaks and age
- Plumbing and tap fixtures
- Wet areas including unwanted presence of moisture
- Damp proofing and water proofing, with particular attention paid to unwanted condensation and/or mould
- Tiling, grout and sealants
- Glazing and ventilation
- Smoke alarms
- Doors, with particular attention paid to locks, hinges, handles
- Framing, including roof and sub floor
- Plaster cracks
- Tanking and dampness
- Roofing gutters and downpipes
- Paint work and any rusted steel work
- Ground and surface water drainage
- Retaining walls, paving, paths and driveway
- Pool safety, fencing and barriers
- Flashings, windows, door and lintels
- Foundations, piers and bearers
- Joists and floor materials
- Sub floor space including ventilation
- Slope ratio (stairs ramps)
or Contact us