Pre-purchase building inspection
"Our mission is to provide you with the peace of mind to make the right choice."
Pre-purchase building inspection Report
Our pre-purchase building inspection reports pinpoint the major defects with the property and highlight minor defects and areas that will cause problems in time. They are the most detailed and comprehensive inspection report in Hobart Tasmania, they are easy to follow, and are being written (not a tick and flick report from an iPad on site) and include many digital photos which identify any issues that you may not be aware of and make it easy to understand any problems. it will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to make the right financial decision.
Call us today!
- All Pre-purchase building inspection reports comply with and sometimes exceed the Australian Standards 4349.1
- Once you have received the report, we are more than happy to take the time to discuss the report and provide you with expert advice.
- Reports are normally available within 24 hours.
The Building inspection includes the examination of:
- The hot water system for leaks and age
- Plumbing and tap fixtures
- Wet areas including the unwanted presence of moisture
- Damp-proofing and waterproofing, with particular attention paid to unwanted condensation and/or mould
- Tiling, grout, and sealants
- Glazing and ventilation
- Smoke alarms
- Doors, with particular attention paid to locks, hinges, handles
- Framing, including roof and subfloor
- Plaster cracks
- Tanking and dampness
- Roofing gutters and downpipes
- Paintwork and any rusted steelwork
- Ground and surface water drainage
- Retaining walls, paving, paths and driveway
- Pool safety, fencing, and barriers
- Flashings, windows, door, and lintels
- Foundations, piers, and bearers
- Joists and floor materials
- Subfloor space including ventilation
- Slope ratio (stairs ramps)
or Contact us
Read our latest Google reviews